Check back soon for the 2017 tennis schedule and program registration.
George Paluch - full time tennis pro: 413-536-0927
***PLEASE REMEMBER: All non-members must pay guest fees.***
Fees can be paid to George or deposited in the lock box located at the entrance kiosk.
What We Offer
- 8 Clay Courts
- 2 Hard Surface Courts
- Tennis Tournaments
- Tennis Socials
- Paul Kenney
- Bill Rigali
- Pat Woods
- Kevin Markey
- Rhae Kennedy
- Two set limit when others are waiting to play. If set goes to 6-6, a tie breaker must be used.
- All players must leave the court after completing two sets.
- When practicing without playing sets a limit of one hour is mandatory.
- Junior members under 18 will not play if senior members are waiting for a court, unless they are playing with a senior member or working full time. However, when all courts are playable, a junior member may not be bumped from the hard surface courts.
- On the weekends when the courts get the most play, members who are waiting should list their name on the tennis bulletin board "waiting list" near Court 1.
- There will be one sign-up board for the clay courts. At least one clay court will always be available for the pro at any time.
- When nets are down, do not play without consulting the tennis pro or club steward.
- Only smooth-soled tennis shoes are allowed. No shoes with heels, no bare feet, and no basketball style sneakers are allowed.
- Proper tennis attire must be worn on all courts at all times. Absolutely no bathing suits, shirtless play or jogging shoes.
- At least one clay court will be open during tennis tournaments.
- During the entire season, you must sweep the courts and lines upon completion of play and hang up brooms at designated locations on Courts 2, 4, and 7.
- Court 6 (hard court, with backboard) may be used by the tennis pro without notice.
- When leaving the court at night, please turn off the lights inside the storeroom.
- Court 7 (hard court, without backboard) is available at all times to junior members. A sign-up sheet will be provided for junior members to use. There will be a half hour playing limit when other junior members are waiting to play. Junior players may use clay courts when not being used by adults or as stipulated by rule 2.
- Tennis complaints may be directed to our pro George Paluch or any Tennis Committee member.
- Tennis pro shall have exclusive rights to give lessons for a fee on club courts.